9:30am - 10:00am
Grow, play and learn for little ones and their grown ups!
Come join us for stories, songs and skill building, led by an Early Childhood Developmental trained staff member, guiding caregivers in strengthening interactions with their child. Program includes curriculum, Ages and Stages Questionnaire and resources to fit your child’s individual needs. For ages 18-36 months old. The program will happen via video conferencing if the weather is bad. NOTE: You will be registering for the entire summer, you don't need to re-register weekly!
Sponsored by Pathways for Parents CFCE.
1:30pm - 3:30pm
Sharknado in extreme interactive mode!
For tweens and teens only (the movie is rated PG13): one of the worst movies ever made has been turned into a movie-watching game! Somewhere between Rocky Horror Picture Show & a drinking game (but appropriate for teens), this game allows you to mock and enjoy every feature of Sharknado that makes it such an incredibly bad movie, including:
- Shark water squirters for every time it rains despite a clear blue sky in the background
- Sour Patch Kids to eat every time a shark kills a human
- Shark paper airplanes to fly every time a shark literally flies through the air
- Gummy sharks to eat every time a human kills a shark
- Pretzels to break (& eat) every time there's "Breaking news!"
- Specific times when you have to sing the Bill Nye the Science Guy and Baby Shark songs
- & more!
Space is limited, registration required.
Rain date Friday 8/13 12:30pm
6:00pm - 8:00pm
Among Us Night!
Join us for a competitive game of "Among Us". Participants will play together on Zoom and have the opportunity to meet new players, talk about the game, and compete in this multiplayer game of teamwork and betrayal.
Participants must download the Among Us app before starting play, the app is free.
For ages 12+. Please register.